We are searching for an experienced cami engineer in the automotive sector for a major tier 1 supplier in Bucharest.
- Organizes and manages the follow-up of preliminary studies and studies on plastic industrial tools developed in-house;
- Responsible for the follow-up of planning, management of developments and studies for the realization of new molds;
- Establishes and provides recommendations on the work to be carried out during the follow-up of studies;
- Advises and contracts all new technical developments in the field of CDC for tooling;
- Suggests, based on the results of trials, externally or internally, solutions for product/process improvement in order to improve Quality, Cost, Time and Productivity;
- Recognizes possible developments of processes and technical solutions according to the objectives of the Directorate;
- Provides a critical opinion on proposed technical choices, deadlines, costs, processes, to ensure that molds are produced in the shortest possible time and delivered to the customer;
- Validates new technical solutions;
- Conducts audits together with the tooling project manager to check that factories or suppliers are applying the recommendations on die maintenance and operation.
- Knowledge of CATIA-mandatory;
- Experience in plastic design;
- Technical studies;
- 5 years of working experience as design engineer.