CUT & ETCH QUALITY OPERATOR
We are searching for an experienced cut & etch quality operator for an automotive company located in Cateasca, Arges county.
Phone numbers: 0745 523 650 / 0740 105 065
Oraș CATEASCA, ARGES COUNTY
- Performs the first cut: visually checks the welds before starting the test and informs the production if identifies NOK welds;
- Writes the weld numbers according to the Master Sample, measures the length of the welds before starting to cut and writes the values in the internal form;
- Cuts the welds with polydisc and after cutting, places the welds on the board according to the numbers;
- Performs the second cut on the automatic machine and codes the two cut areas of each welding seam and places the welds on the table according to the numbers;
- Polishes the cut weld seams, performs the attack with acid, washes and dries the welding seams and places the welds on the board according to the numbers;
- Analyzes the weld seams prepared in the previous stages under a microscope and prepares the report of the CUT & ETCH Test using Welding Expert.
- Technical Studies;
- Supervises the press production process;
- Welding, milling, grinding, turning knowledge with conventional machines;
- Previous experience in industrial/automotive environment;
- Ability to work standing, organized, attention to detail;
- Availability of working on 3 shifts.