We are searching for an experienced design specialist in the automotive sector for a major tier 1 supplier in Bucharest.
- Responsible of the design definition (3D/2D/BOM) for assigned products during RFQ, Development, Industrialization or Serial life;
- Ensures the design construction of assigned products starting from RFQ period to the serial life according to the customer’s specifications and standard time plans, in compliance with Regulations and MFI Design Department policy and the Project MFI system;
- Responsible of any Design action plan on Product definition addressed internally, to customers or to suppliers (attend design discussions with customer or supplier including during serial life);
- Guides CAD designers in achieving their deliverables (3D / 2D / BOM) according RSA standards;
- Manages the feasibility of his products with the support of internal experts or suppliers and tool makers;
- Manages the preparation of the design related documentation requested by customers for project and serial life milestones detailed in V3P time plan (TGA, PSW, …);
- Validates the design quality documentation in ANPQP;
- Defines the Design Engineering action plan for AVES / Quality issues
- Technical support for process engineers, industrial facilities, managers, logisticians, quality analysts, etc. in carrying out their activities.
- Technical university degree;
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- English Advanced, French advanced;
- now – how Seat scope;
- Good knowledge of CATIA, Office.