HSE & E COORDINATOR
We are searching for an experienced HSE & E Coordinator in the automotive sector for a major tier 1 supplier in Poiana Lacului, Arges county.
Oraș POIANA LACULUI, ARGES COUNTY
- Develops and sustains the HSEE strategy in partnership with the Plant Management Team, according with company strategy; engage the entire Plant to support the promotion of Total Safety Culture;
- Coordinates the activity on health, safety, ergonomics and environment.
- Ensures that the company’s HSEE policies and specific legislation are fully complied with in order to reduce the risk of litigation;
- Control any incident involving fire, environment or other emergencies and conduct statutory required measurement; initiate appropriate corrective actions when needed;
- Manages the risk assessment process;
- Coordinates HSEE training activity within area of responsibility.
- Coordinates the environmental waste management activity;
- Advises line management and assist, as matter expert, in the implementation of new or existing HSEE related legislation, rules and Company standards;
- Monitors contractors to ensure they are compliant with the HSEE requirements and specific regulations;
- Assures any diligence to the Romanian authorities, to obtain the permits required by the Plant for the HSEE field.
- Technical / Engineering degree;
- Proven experience in HSEE activities in a complex organization;
- Degree in Occupational, Health & Safety sciences;
- Degree for risk evaluation and health risk (180 hrs. minimum) – legal requirements;
- Fire Technical / PSI technical certification;
- Environmental waste management certification;
- Internal auditor for ISO 14001 and ISO 45001: 2018 standards;
- Fluency in English;
- Very good interpersonal skills, strong personality being able to influence and motivate others to respect and achieve all HSEE targets.