PROCESS ENGINEER (SEWING)
Oraș PLOIESTI, PRAHOVA COUNTY
- Coordinates the organization of sewing lines (layout + construction);
- Participates in the process of evaluation, purchase and installation of various equipment and molds required in the sewing process, according to the specifications received from the customers;
- Calculates equipment requirements for each sewing line, for each type of equipment;
- Continuously improves the sewing process in sewing machines including ergonomic issues;
- Contributes to the evaluation of the feasibility of the sewing process;
- Maintains contact with equipment suppliers in order to obtain price quotations;
- Proposes changes in the specified documentation;
- Contributes to VAVE activities in collaboration with other colleagues in the engineering department.
- Technical higher education (preferably mechanical engineering);
- Prior experience in a similar position (process/production), in an industrial/automotive environment – 1 year;
- Previous experience working with AutoCAD;
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- English language – intermediate to advanced level (written and spoken).